WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
In order for the organisation to map a customer journey:
• Identify the task/event using agreed criteria, and responses from engagement with customers and staff
• Define the journey
• Is the task representative - how is it to be measured?
• Define key factors involved
• Format of likely interactions
• Outcomes and the lessons learned
How can this help?
This process can help organisations, particularly those with Customers who have complex interactions or Multiple Needs, or where there are several service providers involved. It can also help to streamline processes, improve communication and Access Channels, and reduce timescales for Customers and staff.